This year marks the 50th anniversary of the fountain in front of OHSU’s Mackenzie Hall. Since its installation, the fountain has been home to ducks and other aquatic wildlife; suffered “furlough” days in times of tight budgets, and been specially activated to celebrate the life of at least one School of Medicine faculty member. It has been filled with dye and dishwashing liquid, frozen over and paddled in. It has drenched the unwary passer-by on … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Ask the Health Expert: When are statins effective?
- Eight-year-old pneumonia patient recovers close to home thanks to telemedicine
- Celebrating doctors everywhere
- Enjoy the taste of eating right
- Reflections on Match Day
- Rhiannon on Improving your health, one bite at a time
- Deepak on 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Jessica Columbo on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Peggy on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.