By Brycie Jones The next installment in our 2012 year-in-review series features OHSU’s most-read blog posts. These posts received the most unique page views out of all posts on all of our blogs. Special mention: 2012 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, Healthy Families The release of the Nike Doernbecher Freestyle collection is always popular, and it’s easy to see why. Each year, six patients from OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital are selected to work with Nike designers … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- The seeds of heart disease risk are planted before birth
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends