By Brycie Jones The next installment in our 2012 year-in-review series features OHSU’s most-read blog posts. These posts received the most unique page views out of all posts on all of our blogs. Special mention: 2012 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, Healthy Families The release of the Nike Doernbecher Freestyle collection is always popular, and it’s easy to see why. Each year, six patients from OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital are selected to work with Nike designers … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- What happens when a clinic goes “pharma-free”?
- No Appointment Necessary: New Richmond Walk-In Clinic
- Graduation Season: Students Tell All
- What do you want from your health care?
- The Skinny on Gluten-Free Diets
- Kathleen on No Appointment Necessary: New Richmond Walk-In Clinic
- Dean Sanders on The Skinny on Gluten-Free Diets
- Laura on I never imagined I would be diagnosed with cancer at age 23
- Stroke Foundation on Telestroke patient benefits from effort to extend the window for stroke treatment
- Datil843 on How to quit smoking in 2013