By Brycie Jones The next installment in our 2012 year-in-review series features OHSU’s most-read blog posts. These posts received the most unique page views out of all posts on all of our blogs. Special mention: 2012 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, Healthy Families The release of the Nike Doernbecher Freestyle collection is always popular, and it’s easy to see why. Each year, six patients from OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital are selected to work with Nike designers … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Simple steps to maximize heart health
- Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- A better way to document patient end-of-life treatment wishes
- Skin care event brings together researchers, registry participants
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- eye fan on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- Lauren on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care