An Invitation from Bob Applegate, Assoc. Dir. Of Community Engagement As many know, we are facing titanic shifts in the way that our health care is financed and delivered. Our economy continues to recover, but change is truly the watchword. What we believe about these and other issues determines how we will approach solutions to our biggest challenges in the years ahead. Oftentimes the values and beliefs of the “middle” of the opinion spectrum – representing … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience