An Invitation from Bob Applegate, Assoc. Dir. Of Community Engagement As many know, we are facing titanic shifts in the way that our health care is financed and delivered. Our economy continues to recover, but change is truly the watchword. What we believe about these and other issues determines how we will approach solutions to our biggest challenges in the years ahead. Oftentimes the values and beliefs of the “middle” of the opinion spectrum – representing … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Tackling childhood obesity in rural Oregon
- The magic bullet for heart health?
- Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- 6 easy tips for fueling during a run
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week
- Penny on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week
- keith on The promise of gene therapy for inherited eye disease
- adam on GET FIT trial leads to improved health, better habits for one patient
- Dennis Crawford on Getting started: 4 simple steps for beginning runners