An Invitation from Bob Applegate, Assoc. Dir. Of Community Engagement As many know, we are facing titanic shifts in the way that our health care is financed and delivered. Our economy continues to recover, but change is truly the watchword. What we believe about these and other issues determines how we will approach solutions to our biggest challenges in the years ahead. Oftentimes the values and beliefs of the “middle” of the opinion spectrum – representing … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- The Tragedy in Roseburg
- A healing duo: Meet Hunter and Belinda
- Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Intel & OHSU Announce Collaborative Cancer Cloud at Intel Developer Forum
- Chloe on Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Katie Price on Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health