With the 2016 Summer Olympics just a few months away, Olympic-bound athletes are hard at work preparing for their events. Many of these athletes are training at one of three U.S. Olympic Training Centers. Recently Jacqueline Munch, an orthopaedic surgeon in OHSU’s Sports Medicine program, served a two week rotation at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO. She answers a few questions about her experience: 1. What was your role at the … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Eat your veggies (and fruit!)
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience