By Brycie Jones Next up in our short 2012 year-in-review series: the year’s most engaging posts on OHSU’s Facebook page. OHSU has been on Facebook since 2007. At that time, the School of Medicine had OHSU’s only presence on the social network. We now have numerous pages on Facebook that are administered by a wide range of OHSU employees, including a page representing the whole institution. This list counts down the most popular posts — … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Simple steps to maximize heart health
- Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- A better way to document patient end-of-life treatment wishes
- Skin care event brings together researchers, registry participants
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- eye fan on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- Lauren on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care