It’s January, and polls show that the number one New Year’s resolution is to lose weight. Even if you didn’t make a resolution, there’s still a good chance you’re hoping to lose the few pounds you gained during the holidays. Wondering the best way to go about achieving your weight loss goal? US News & World Report recently evaluated 32 popular diets and chose the best based on ease, nutrition, safety, and effectiveness. The top ten best … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Heart attack symptoms, response differ in women vs. men
- What you need to know about Zika virus
- Eating well in the new year
- OHSU’s Most Read Blog Posts of 2015
- How to: Make realistic resolutions
- Amy Wood on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on
- Julie Mikulic on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on
- Allan Wich on OHSU celebrates 30th anniversary of first heart transplant in Oregon
- Cyrus Farrehi, MD on OHSU celebrates 30th anniversary of first heart transplant in Oregon
- Lisa Williams on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on