It’s January, and polls show that the number one New Year’s resolution is to lose weight. Even if you didn’t make a resolution, there’s still a good chance you’re hoping to lose the few pounds you gained during the holidays. Wondering the best way to go about achieving your weight loss goal? US News & World Report recently evaluated 32 popular diets and chose the best based on ease, nutrition, safety, and effectiveness. The top ten best … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Five facts about frostbite
- A big step for our tiniest patients: Oregon, Portland have nation’s lowest premature birth rates
- Dr. Sanjiv Kaul first in Oregon to receive prestigious national cardiology award
- The evolving human: Will our kids be another species?
- Go Green with OHSU: Join the EcoChallenge
- Anita Magar on A healing duo: Meet Hunter and Belinda
- Brandon Lesowske on Go Green with OHSU: Join the EcoChallenge
- Chloe on Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Katie Price on Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”