National Midwifery Week is supported by ACNM, its members, physicians, and women’s health organizations across the nation. OHSU has a thriving faculty midwifery practice. OHSU’s midwifery graduate program has been ranked as one of the top Midwifery programs from U.S. News & World Report consistently since 2004. Some of our faculty include: Sally Hersh,D.N.P.,C.N.M. who received the Excellence in Teaching Award for graduate teaching chosen by the OHSU School of Nursing students. Sally teaches core coursework … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends