Today, members of the OHSU medical school Class of 2014 found out where they will be spending the next few years of their lives as they transition from medical student to resident. Although separated by only a few weeks in time (Match Day is in March and the first day of their internship is usually July 1), the gap between being a student and being a resident is vast. Of course there are the obvious differences: … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Register for the Portland Metro HeartMap Challenge
- National Nurse Practitioner Week is November 9-14
- Melanoma event to spotlight latest research and survivor stories
- Don’t be scared by Halloween treats!
- OHSU Recognized as 2014 LGBT Healthcare Equality Leader
- Block Island Organics on Melanoma event to spotlight latest research and survivor stories
- Emma on Celebrating National Nurse-Midwifery Week
- Penni Harmon on Celebrating National Nurse-Midwifery Week
- rahel on OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- Tim, RN BSN on OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia