Spring is always an exciting and bittersweet time for the OHSU community. This June, hundreds of students will walk across the stage, taking hold of a well-deserved diploma and taking oath to practice medicine and research with ethical verve and compassion. Three graduates from the School of Medicine reflect on their time spent at OHSU, sharing memories, insights and their hopes for the adventures that lie ahead. Why did you choose OHSU? Bailey Pope, M.D.: OHSU … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Thank you, Oregon.
- A tribal gathering: Strengthening partnerships with Native communities
- Are you prepared to save a life?
- 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Stories that matter.
- Jessica Columbo on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Peggy on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year