Spring is always an exciting and bittersweet time for the OHSU community. This June, hundreds of students will walk across the stage, taking hold of a well-deserved diploma and taking oath to practice medicine and research with ethical verve and compassion. Three graduates from the School of Medicine reflect on their time spent at OHSU, sharing memories, insights and their hopes for the adventures that lie ahead. Why did you choose OHSU? Bailey Pope, M.D.: OHSU … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- 10 things we love about OHSU nurses
- Research Week: Three Questions for OHSU’s Evan Lind, Ph.D.
- A glimpse of Heartopia at the Heart & Stroke Walk
- One dinner party. Three transplants. Six lives changed.
- Dine out for life with the OHSU Partnership Project
- Mark Kemball on OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Deo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week