With Thanksgiving upon us, it seems everyone’s focus has shifted to food—giant meals, potlucks, and holiday parties abound. Don’t let holiday parties become a source of stress this year! With the following tips, you can stay social and stay on track with a healthy diet this season. Tip 1. When you’re gearing up for Thanksgiving dinner or an evening holiday party, don’t skip meals throughout the day. If you show up starving, it will be … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- OHSU Partners: Clinical Integration in Action
- Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson