By Brycie Jones Next up in our short 2012 year-in-review series: the year’s most engaging posts on OHSU’s Facebook page. OHSU has been on Facebook since 2007. At that time, the School of Medicine had OHSU’s only presence on the social network. We now have numerous pages on Facebook that are administered by a wide range of OHSU employees, including a page representing the whole institution. This list counts down the most popular posts — … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- OHSU Partners: Clinical Integration in Action
- Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson