With a focus on building and strengthening community partnerships, Oregon Health and Science University convened the 2014 Tribal Gathering that brought together faculty and staff, along with members of the 43 federally recognized tribes in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. While the event was a collaborative effort, our team at the Center for Diversity and Inclusion led the charge in planning and executing details. Leaders and members of the Native American Employee Resource Group served as ambassadors during the event. We were pleased … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends