OHSU seems to run in the family for four of the six Mansoor siblings, and it all started with their mother, Salma. Steven Mansoor, M.D., Ph.D., David Mansoor, M.D., Lori Mansoor, L.C.S.W. and André Mansoor, M.D. all work in different capacities at OHSU and three are graduates of the OHSU School of Medicine. Their mother is no longer with them, but her passion for helping people, for science and for family is reflected in her … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends