By Tracy Severson, R.D., L.D. With the growing popularity of all things gluten-free, are you wondering if this diet might be right for you? I’m frequently asked by patients if a gluten-free diet will help with weight loss, digestive issues, or other ailments. Unless you have a gluten allergy or intolerance, the simple answer is no. Gluten is a protein found in certain grains — wheat, barley, and rye. People following a gluten-free diet avoid … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Ask an expert, see a photo tribute, raise awareness at ‘War on Skin Cancer’ event
- OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends