Written by Mark Kemball OHSU has been home to some excellent musical ensembles over the years. Three of the following four groups have been active at OHSU at some point between the mid 1950s and today. The fourth is–at least for the moment–wholly fictitious. Can you spot the imposter? The Forcep Four. A barbershop quartet, whose repertoire included a performance of “Jungle Town” with a live chimp and a skunk as “props” and a great … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Thank you, Oregon.
- A tribal gathering: Strengthening partnerships with Native communities
- Are you prepared to save a life?
- 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Stories that matter.
- Jessica Columbo on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Peggy on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year