As a runner and as the associate director of community engagement at OHSU, I couldn’t ask for a greater opportunity to share OHSU’s commitment to health and community than the half marathon announced last week by the creators of the iconic Hood to Coast Relay. It’s going to be a fantastic run on a beautiful course–and it’s going to help advance OHSU’s mission of teaching, healing and discovery. OHSU is going to join with the … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- New women’s health research addresses pain with intimacy
- How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- How important is early detection in testicular cancer?
- Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Protect your eyes from UV light
- Joie Faulk on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Jim on Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Isolde on Calorie-free thirst quenchers
- Pat Elliott on A Mother’s Day Thank You
- nourished roots on Improving your health, one bite at a time