Faculty play a crucial role in the lives of students. Experiences in the classroom permeate the stories and memories of alumni for years to come. This year, I have had the pleasure of helping to coordinate more than 20 class reunions for the School of Medicine, Nursing and Dentistry. I’ve scanned countless yearbooks, poured over OHSU Historical Collections and edited photos of faculty images converted into life size posters. Honoring inspirational faculty Our alumni have … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Ask an expert, see a photo tribute, raise awareness at ‘War on Skin Cancer’ event
- OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends