OHSU’s President, Dr. Joe Robertson, recently noted that the year has been filled with stories that will be “noteworthy 50 years from now.” And it’s true. From the unprecedented, national support for our $1 Billion Knight Cancer Challenge to global health outreach and preparation around the devastating Ebola virus outbreak, here’s what you may have missed; a round-up of our most read blog posts of the year: 1. 8 Things to Know About Ebola Although the odds … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Ask an expert, see a photo tribute, raise awareness at ‘War on Skin Cancer’ event
- OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends