Now that school is back in session, life has shifted into high gear—rushing to work after dropping off the kids, hurrying to soccer practice, piano lessons, karate, etc. Do you find yourself at the drive-thru in the evening because you’re too exhausted to think about what to cook for dinner? Or do you start the week with good intentions, loading up on fruits and vegetables, only to have them go bad because you don’t know what to do … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Heart attack symptoms, response differ in women vs. men
- What you need to know about Zika virus
- Eating well in the new year
- OHSU’s Most Read Blog Posts of 2015
- How to: Make realistic resolutions
- Amy Wood on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on
- Julie Mikulic on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on
- Allan Wich on OHSU celebrates 30th anniversary of first heart transplant in Oregon
- Cyrus Farrehi, MD on OHSU celebrates 30th anniversary of first heart transplant in Oregon
- Lisa Williams on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on