Now that school is back in session, life has shifted into high gear—rushing to work after dropping off the kids, hurrying to soccer practice, piano lessons, karate, etc. Do you find yourself at the drive-thru in the evening because you’re too exhausted to think about what to cook for dinner? Or do you start the week with good intentions, loading up on fruits and vegetables, only to have them go bad because you don’t know what to do … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- OHSU celebrates National Doctors Day
- Join us for Nicholas Kristof’s “Pathways to Becoming a Global Citizen”
- March Round-up: Brain Awareness Season and Doernbecher’s “Brave Bots”
- Bite into a healthy lifestyle
- Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Deo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week
- keith on The promise of gene therapy for inherited eye disease