Now that school is back in session, life has shifted into high gear—rushing to work after dropping off the kids, hurrying to soccer practice, piano lessons, karate, etc. Do you find yourself at the drive-thru in the evening because you’re too exhausted to think about what to cook for dinner? Or do you start the week with good intentions, loading up on fruits and vegetables, only to have them go bad because you don’t know what to do … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Go Green with OHSU: Join the EcoChallenge
- The Tragedy in Roseburg
- A healing duo: Meet Hunter and Belinda
- Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Brandon Lesowske on Go Green with OHSU: Join the EcoChallenge
- Chloe on Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Katie Price on Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health