By Bob Applegate Put together a dedication to active lifestyles, bike transportation, community health and service to rural Oregon and you come up Cycle Oregon. Or OHSU. Or both. Let’s go with both. That’s why OHSU jumped at the chance to become co-presenting sponsor – along with Moda Health – of the 2013 version of Cycle Oregon, one of the premier distance bike events in America. For more than 25 years, Cycle Oregon has been … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- The seeds of heart disease risk are planted before birth
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends