By Bob Applegate, Assoc. Dir. Of Community Engagement Every year, the Portland Business Journal asks more than 500 CEOs around Oregon and Southwest Washington to name their most admired companies in several different categories, including health care. The 2014 results are in, and OHSU is proud to be rated first among its health care peers. Doernbecher Children’s Hospital was rated fourth most admired. “This year is going to have a lot activity spikes, things that are … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson