OHSU is expanding healthcare access in Southeast Portland. We are proud to announce the opening of the new OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond Walk-In clinic. The clinic will open alongside Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s walk-in clinic, allowing for easy referrals between family medicine and mental heath providers. Now in its final stages of construction, the new clinic will offer a number of non-emergency services to local residents – both insured and uninsured. The clinic will also … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- This so-called adult life: Managing ACHD
- The seeds of heart disease risk are planted before birth
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Who’s the snow boss?
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson