OHSU is expanding healthcare access in Southeast Portland. We are proud to announce the opening of the new OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond Walk-In clinic. The clinic will open alongside Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s walk-in clinic, allowing for easy referrals between family medicine and mental heath providers. Now in its final stages of construction, the new clinic will offer a number of non-emergency services to local residents – both insured and uninsured. The clinic will also … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- A tribal gathering: Strengthening partnerships with Native communities
- Are you prepared to save a life?
- 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Stories that matter.
- Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on OHSU School of Nursing and Veterans band together