We at the Knight Cancer Institute AYA Oncology Program at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) are deeply honored and excited to be named the first Center of Excellence by the Change It Back AYA Cancer Alliance, a program of the Health Care Rights Initiative. This designation reflects OHSU’s ongoing commitment to improve outcomes and quality of care for adolescent and young adult patients, or AYAs. As Change It Back explains, these are the people … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Joe and Jodi: a love story
- World Cancer Day and the Hope of Targeted Therapy
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson