OHSU is proud to recognize two outstanding individuals in the School of Nursing who have made significant contributions to to their health care communities. Congratulations to the 2013 American Academy of Nursing Fellows, Dr. Susan Bakewall-Sachs and Dr. Gary Laustsen. Dr. Susan Bakewell-Sachs, Ph.D., R.N., P.N.P.-B.C. is the newly appointed dean of the OHSU School of Nursing and has played an active role in the transformation of nursing education. Before joining OHSU, Dr. Bakewell-Sachs served … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Advice for Billy
- Ask an expert, see a photo tribute, raise awareness at ‘War on Skin Cancer’ event
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends