Written by Jackie Wirz, Ph.D. There are many things that inspire me here at OHSU; most recently, I’ve been utterly amazed by the social behavior of drunk prairie voles. Wha….? Okay, a little clarification is needed here: I recently had the privilege of attending the dissertation defense of Allison Anacker, a Behavioral Neuroscience Graduate Program student. I have written before about the amazing scholarship that our students produce, specifically in the form of the blue-bound … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Thank you, Oregon.
- A tribal gathering: Strengthening partnerships with Native communities
- Are you prepared to save a life?
- 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Stories that matter.
- Jessica Columbo on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Peggy on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year