Each year, the American Association for Hand Surgery selects a single applicant to receive the Vargas International Hand Therapy Award. The purpose of the award is to foster an exchange of educational ideas between hand therapists in the AAHS and in the host country, resulting in improved patient care for upper extremity problems. The 2015 winner of the Vargas Award was OHSU’s Adam Crelling, a Certified Hand Therapist in the Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation. … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Eat your veggies (and fruit!)
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience