2013 was a momentous year for OHSU researchers, faculty, students and patients. From state legislation and a new Portland walk-in clinic, to the story of a baby’s life saved by technology, here’s what you may have missed; a round-up of our most read blog posts of the year: 1. No appointment necessary: New Richmond Walk-in Clinic Open for business! We were proud to announce the opening of our new OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond Walk-in clinic, … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- OHSU celebrates National Doctors Day
- Join us for Nicholas Kristof’s “Pathways to Becoming a Global Citizen”
- March Round-up: Brain Awareness Season and Doernbecher’s “Brave Bots”
- Bite into a healthy lifestyle
- Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Deo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week
- keith on The promise of gene therapy for inherited eye disease