2013 was a momentous year for OHSU researchers, faculty, students and patients. From state legislation and a new Portland walk-in clinic, to the story of a baby’s life saved by technology, here’s what you may have missed; a round-up of our most read blog posts of the year: 1. No appointment necessary: New Richmond Walk-in Clinic Open for business! We were proud to announce the opening of our new OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond Walk-in clinic, … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Breaking new ground in global health for girls and women
- 10 things we love about OHSU nurses
- Research Week: Three Questions for OHSU’s Evan Lind, Ph.D.
- A glimpse of Heartopia at the Heart & Stroke Walk
- One dinner party. Three transplants. Six lives changed.
- Dena Hassouneh on 10 things we love about OHSU nurses
- Jan Marthaler on One dinner party. Three transplants. Six lives changed.
- Mark Kemball on OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?